We are a mixed billing practice. Concession Card Holders get a discounted Rate.
Aged Pensioners and Children 16 years and under are Bulk Billed Fee.
|Our Fees||Concession Card Holders|
|Standard Consultation $75.00 – GAP $36.95||Standard Consultation $60.00 – GAP $21.80|
|Long Consultation $115.00 – GAP $41.05||Long Consultation $95.00 – GAP $21.05|
|Extended Consultation $167.50 – GAP $58.65||Extended Consultation $132.00 – GAP $23.45|
Practice may consider bulk billing in special circumstances.
You are entitled to a Medicare Rebate if you have a valid Medicare card.
You may incur extra fees for procedures performed in the Practice.
We offer a number of free services that are zero out of pocket!
- We are offering free flu vaccinations to all age groups from age of 6 months onwards, this winter specially in this COVID 19 enviornment.
- Asthma Management plans– to assess if you asthma is well managed with optimum control and you don’t need a change in medication. There are a lot of brand new treatments that may be more suitable for you than your current ones.
- Chronic Disease Management eg Diabetes, Heart Disease, Chronic lung disease, Chronic back pain. You can access physio and other allied health services through these plans that would help you manage your condition better.
- 40-49 year old heart and diabetes risk assessments
- Mental Health Plans, facilitates seeing a psychologist free or at a subsidised cost.
Early Pregnancy and Antenatal Care
We have a special interest in providing care for you during your pregnancy. Attend our doctors who have undertaken extra training in the special area of Antenatal care.
Skin Cancer Checks
Care of elderly in the practice to help people stay in their homes longer,
in retirement villages, and in Nursing Homes.
On site. From 8am to 4pm
Anyone can have a test done whether they have symptoms or not.
Make an appointment and stay in the car and call the reception to inform
you have arrived and the nurse or doctor on duty will come out and take